Ryder 1500 Lumen Light: R1200 (price subject to change without notice)
I’m pretty impressed with this light. I used it during the 2016 36One MTB challenge. I had to use the light on dim for the flats and climbs and only used the max setting on the fast paced descents so the light would last all night.On full brightness, I had a wide angle light that covered the entire width of the road, which made coming down some fast descents a breeze.
The compact lens shell, made from hard anodised aircraft aluminium, houses a 3 high-powered LED’s that produces 1500 lumens at Max. Its rechargeable ,7200 mAh battery, is connected via a cable, and housed in a bag that attaches firmly to your bike’s frame. A helmet mount / head strap is included, which is great for stage races when you chilling in your tent.
- Compact 1500 lumen rechargeable front light
- Lightweight li-ion 7200mah rechargeable battery pack
- USB rechargeable (adaptor cable included)
- 4 modes: high-medium-low-flashing
- 3 – 28 hours run time (depending on mode)
- Battery level indicator
- Recharging time 7-10 hours
- Includes rechargeable battery, charger, battery, bike mount, helmet mount and handlebar mount
Output according to the spec sheet:
Max (100%) 1500 lumens – 180 mim
Medium (50%)- 700 lumens ( 1800 min)
Flashing 1500 lumens (1800 min)
Contact Sean (Whatsapp: 072 211 8685) to have it your Ryder 1500 Lumen light couriered to you.